Swaddling has been proven to help babies sleep better, longer & safer. The Woombie swaddle has received over 15 awards for design & innovation and has been nominated as “Moms Favorite Swaddle” for effectiveness and ease of use. Our Infant Care Specialists at Woombie do not believe in restricting the arms and hips to establish successful sleep patterns through swaddling. By allowing natural “womb-like” movement to occur during swaddling, baby’s transition from womb to world will be more effective and appreciated by moms and little ones.
- Soft, ECO cotton fabric gently hugs baby
- Baby feels secure, not confined, easing transition from WOMB to World!
- Follows Pediatrician & S.I.D.S. guidelines
- Maintains airflow and will not overheat baby
- No loose blankets covering airways
- Prevents face scratching
- Prevents unnecessary waking due to the Startle Reflex
- Soothes babies with colic
- Will not come undone
- Promotes natural motor development
- Easy to use, just zip it up
- Swaddles baby, preventing startle reflex & overheating
- Promotes & enhances motor development by allowing baby to stretch
- Prevents face scratching & keeps “busy” hands away from face & pacifier & overheating
- No loose blankets to ride up and cause potential suffocation
- Easy to use ( IN/OUT ) & encourages back sleeping
- No more worry of blankets unraveling which can lead to potential blanket suffocation
- No face scratching or Startle Reflex to awaken baby.
- See a marked improvement in Colic symptoms.
- Effective swaddling without the need to tightly restrain baby, which can interfere with important Motor Skill development and even cause developmental hip dysplasia.
- Prevents overheating (which has been linked to SIDS) due to over-wrapping.