- Your first 4 weeks of service, Start-up fees, and any accessories purchased upon registration are charged at sign-up.
- Weekly service fees apply once diaper use actually begins.
- The weekly service fee is a fixed amount, based on the service option chosen.
- The diaper service is prepaid every 4 weeks, i.e. when payment is due you are paying for the following 4 weeks of service; the dates are indicated on your invoice.
- Any week that we do not visit, there is no charge; we will simply adjust the dates of the current invoice. (Please note that soiled diapers need to be picked up on a weekly basis. If you are planning to be away, do let us know in advance so that we can ensure a pick-up of all soiled diapers prior to your departure. At the same time, clean diapers will be left for use when you return.)
Methods of payment:
- A 2% rebate will be applied for cash/cheque payments
- An invoice will be e-mailed to you the week before payment is due
- Payment can be left for/handed to the driver
- The driver does not carry change. In the case that you have overpaid, we will retain a credit and apply it to the following month’s invoice
- NB Please note that a charge will be applied for returned cheques.
- Credit Card
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discovery
- The card details will be kept on file; payment will be processed every 4 weeks
- A receipt will be e-mailed to you once the card is processed
BabyAuric Payment Policy
Irrespective of payment method, a valid credit card is required. The credit card information will be kept on file in lieu of a deposit for the bags and diapers that are loaned to you on a weekly basis. No charges will be applied without your knowledge. If you have not chosen to use this payment method for the service fees, then the card will only be used under the following circumstances:
- At your request
- If the cash or cheque payment is more than 2 weeks past due
- If any of our material was not returned
If no credit card is available, then BabyAuric will request a $150 deposit.