- Sign-up fee and any accessories purchased are charged upon registration.
- Your first 4 weeks of service are charged upon commencing the service or 1 month after baby is born. This charge is not refundable.
- If the service is not started within a month of baby being born, we will usually come retrieve the diapers until you are ready to start.
- The weekly service fee is a fixed amount, based on the service option chosen.
- The diaper service is prepaid every 4 weeks, i.e. when payment is due you are paying for the following 4 weeks of service
- After the initial 4 weeks, any week that we do not visit, there is no charge; we will simply adjust the dates of the current invoice. (Please note that soiled diapers need to be picked up on a weekly basis. If you are planning to be away, do let us know in advance so that we can ensure a pick-up of all soiled diapers prior to your departure. At the same time, clean diapers will be left for use when you return.)
- After baby turns 6 months old, your weekly rate goes down to the toddler rate. This rate will apply on the 4 week payment following baby’s 6 month anniversary. No credit will be applied for any weeks already paid at the infant rate, after baby turns 6 months old, and before the new toddler rate is applied.
Methods of payment:
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discovery
- The card details will be kept on file; payment will be processed every 4 weeks
- A receipt will be e-mailed to you once the card is processed
BabyAuric Payment Policy
Irrespective of gift certificates, a valid credit card is required. The credit card information will be kept on file in lieu of a deposit for the bags and diapers that are loaned to you on a weekly basis. No charges will be applied without your knowledge. If you have not chosen to use this payment method for the service fees, then the card will only be used under the following circumstances:
- At your request
- If any of our material was not returned
Any bag of diapers that is not returned, will be charged at $300/bag and $2 per wqshcloth.