- Whenever your baby shows the first signs of teething, it’s time to try this product.
- Handmade in Canada with real, fresh, high-quality hazelwood.
- Helps to reduce acidity-related symptoms. Must be in contact with the skin.
- May be in contact with plain water, however it is preferable to remove it before bathing or swimming to increase its lifespan.
- You should be able to run two fingers along your baby’s neck under the necklace. The necklace must never reach passed your baby’s chin.
- This product has a safety release and is tested by a third party lab & meet all safety standards.
- Parent/adult must supervise children at all times when wearing any type of jewelry. Necklace must be taken off at night time.
- We strongly recommend measuring your baby’s neck circumference for proper sizing before selecting necklace length.
Babies come in all sizes, however on average, we have found these guidelines to be most common:
- Babies 4 to 11 months old : 10 ½”
- Babies 11 months to 2.5 years old : 11″